About Clinical Professional Jobs At Gwinnett Medical Center, we take pride in providing the best medical care possible. But here, we also care for our employees as much as we do our patients, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named awarded “Best of Gwinnett” year after year. We’re always looking to strengthen our team by bringing in the best and brightest professionals to join us in a successful career as a Clinical Professional. In this progressive environment, the support of your team and our ongoing development programs give you the opportunity to learn and grow in your job—and to move forward in your career. Thanks to our dedicated staff, the latest in cutting-edge technology and the most advanced facilities, we’re transforming healthcare into an award-winning tradition. Join Gwinnett Medical Center with a job as a Clinical Professional today.
Recent Job Openings
- CLINICAL ANALYST QUALITY RESOURCES - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 5013 Job Title: CLINICAL ANALYST QUALITY RESOURCES Department: QUALITY RESOURCES Hourly Rate: Min: $22.22- Mid: $30.00 Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: If you are analytically inclined and enjoy ALL aspects of data analysis and complex database queries design to include but not limite...
Reference Code: 5013
- CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4963 Job Title: CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN Department: PHARMACY GMC Hourly Rate: Min: $12.85- Mid: $16.70 Work Schedule: WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS Biweekly Hours: PRN City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: PRN Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: If you aspire to work in a hospital pharmacy where advance technology is used daily, this is the place for you! Our Certified Pharmacy Technicians ...
Reference Code: 4963
- REGISTERED DIETITIAN - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 5080 Job Title: REGISTERED DIETITIAN Department: NUTRITION SERVICES GMC Hourly Rate: Min: $18.98- Mid: $24.67 Work Schedule: WEEKDAYS/WKENDS 6A-7:30P Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of excellence in Healthcare. The Diet Office System Specialist is responsible for conducting a ...
Reference Code: 5080