About Clinical Professional Jobs At Gwinnett Medical Center, we take pride in providing the best medical care possible. But here, we also care for our employees as much as we do our patients, which is one of the reasons we’ve been named awarded “Best of Gwinnett” year after year. We’re always looking to strengthen our team by bringing in the best and brightest professionals to join us in a successful career as a Clinical Professional. In this progressive environment, the support of your team and our ongoing development programs give you the opportunity to learn and grow in your job—and to move forward in your career. Thanks to our dedicated staff, the latest in cutting-edge technology and the most advanced facilities, we’re transforming healthcare into an award-winning tradition. Join Gwinnett Medical Center with a job as a Clinical Professional today.
Recent Job Openings
- PHYSICIAN COVENANT FAMILY MEDICINE - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4312 Job Title: PHYSICIAN COVENANT FAMILY MEDICINE Department: COVENANT FAMILY MEDICINE MD Hourly Rate: Min: $46.18- Mid: $62.34 Work Schedule: WEEKDAYS Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: HAMILTON MILL-HM Job Description: Gwinnett Medical Group, Inc. (GMG), a not for profit affiliate of Gwinnett Health System is actively recruiting BE/BC family physicians to practice in or...
Reference Code: 4312
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT CARDIOLOGY - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4490 Job Title: PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT CARDIOLOGY Department: GWINNETT CARDIOLOGY SVC ML GMG Hourly Rate: Min: $39.89- Mid: $53.85 Work Schedule: NIGHT SHIFT Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: The Physician Assistant functions in an advanced role and will contribute to patient care management by functioning collaboratively with the...
Reference Code: 4490
- ACCREDITATION PT SAFETY COORD - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4897 Job Title: ACCREDITATION PT SAFETY COORD Department: QUALITY RESOURCES Hourly Rate: Min: $28.35- Mid: $38.27 Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:30 PM MONDAY-FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of excellence in Healthcare. Come and join our team and be proud to serve the Northeast...
Reference Code: 4897