About Medical Imaging Jobs Gwinnett Medical Center’s Imaging Department is committed to providing the highest quality images to Gwinnett County and surrounding areas using state-of-the-art technology—including fully digital Siemens equipment and digital portable imaging. Our technology makes us a leader in the local market. We provide a comprehensive range of imaging services, both inpatient and outpatient, to assist physicians in diagnosis and treatment of their patients. We’re always looking to strengthen our team by bringing in the best and brightest professionals to join us with a job in Radiology/Imaging. In this progressive environment, the support of your team and our ongoing development programs give you the opportunity to learn and grow—and to move forward in your career. Join Gwinnett Medical Center with a job in Radiology/Imaging today.
Recent Job Openings
- FITNESS SPECIALIST - Duluth, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4813 Job Title: FITNESS SPECIALIST Department: ADMINISTRATION GMCD Hourly Rate: Min: $16.39- Mid: $21.31 Work Schedule: DAYS AND TIMES VARY Biweekly Hours: PRN City: Duluth Shift Preference: PRN Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of excellence in Healthcare. Come and join our team and be proud to serve the Northeast Atlanta Community. The...
Reference Code: 4813
- ULTRASOUND TECH RDMS - Duluth, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4623 Job Title: ULTRASOUND TECH RDMS Department: ULTRASOUND GMCD Hourly Rate: Min: $22.22- Mid: $30.00 Work Schedule: Varied Supplemental Staffing Biweekly Hours: PRN City: Duluth Shift Preference: PRN Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER - DULUTH-GMCD Job Description: If you are an Ultrasound Technologist who desires an opportunity to enhance individual skills while providing quality patient care. This is the...
Reference Code: 4623
- CT TECHNOLOGIST - Duluth, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4626 Job Title: CT TECHNOLOGIST Department: CT SCAN GMCD Hourly Rate: Min: $21.16- Mid: $28.56 Work Schedule: Varied Supplemental Staffing Biweekly Hours: PRN City: Duluth Shift Preference: PRN Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER - DULUTH-GMCD Job Description: Ready to take the next step in Imaging Services? Be a Computer Tomography Technician. Our CT Techs assist the Radiologist and medical staff with proced...
Reference Code: 4626