About Non Clinical Professional Jobs At Gwinnett Medical Center, we take pride in providing the best medical care possible. But here, we also care for our employees as much as we do our patients, which is one of the reasons we’ve been awarded “Best of Gwinnett” year after year. We’re always looking to strengthen our team by bringing in the best and brightest professionals to join us in a successful career as a Non-Clinical Professional. In this fast-paced environment, the support of your team and our ongoing development programs give you the opportunity to learn and grow in your job - and to move forward in your career. Thanks to our dedicated staff, the latest in cutting-edge technology and the most advanced facilities, we’re transforming healthcare into an award-winning tradition. Join Gwinnett Medical Center with a Non-Clinical Professional job today.
Recent Job Openings
- SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4770 Job Title: SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST Department: ADMINISTRATION GMG Hourly Rate: Min: $24.49- Mid: $33.06 Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:30PM MON-FRI OCC WEEKENDS Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: RESOURCE CENTER-RC Job Description: Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of excellence in Healthcare. Come and join our team and be proud to serve the Northeast Atlanta ...
Reference Code: 4770
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR INTERNAL MEDICINE - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4795 Job Title: PROGRAM DIRECTOR, INTERNAL MEDICINE Department: INTERNAL MEDICINE GME CS Hourly Rate: Min: $24.00- Mid: $62.34 Work Schedule: MONDAY-FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: The Program Director (PD) will be responsible for working with the Graduate Medical Education Department and the DIO/IEO on building the In...
Reference Code: 4795
- CODING COMPLIANCE AUDITOR - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4666 Job Title: CODING COMPLIANCE AUDITOR Department: HEALTH INFORM MGT STAFF Hourly Rate: Min: $23.33- Mid: $31.49 Work Schedule: 8:00-4:30 MONDAY - FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: If you enjoy analytical processes and monitoring data for quality, this is the position for you! As a Coding Compliance Analyst, you will ...
Reference Code: 4666