About Non Clinical Professional Jobs At Gwinnett Medical Center, we take pride in providing the best medical care possible. But here, we also care for our employees as much as we do our patients, which is one of the reasons we’ve been awarded “Best of Gwinnett” year after year. We’re always looking to strengthen our team by bringing in the best and brightest professionals to join us in a successful career as a Non-Clinical Professional. In this fast-paced environment, the support of your team and our ongoing development programs give you the opportunity to learn and grow in your job - and to move forward in your career. Thanks to our dedicated staff, the latest in cutting-edge technology and the most advanced facilities, we’re transforming healthcare into an award-winning tradition. Join Gwinnett Medical Center with a Non-Clinical Professional job today.
Recent Job Openings
- SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 5796 Job Title: SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST Department: AMBULATORY APPLICATIONS CS Hourly Rate: Min: $24.49- Mid: $33.06 Work Schedule: 8:30AM-5:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: RESOURCE CENTER-RC Job Description: Gwinnett Medical Center is setting a new standard of excellence in Healthcare. Come and join our team and be proud to serve the Northeast Atlanta ...
Reference Code: 5796
- PATIENT REPRESENTATIVE - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 5778 Job Title: PATIENT REPRESENTATIVE Department: PATIENT REP STAFF Hourly Rate: Min: $14.16- Mid: $18.41 Work Schedule: 2:30PM-11:00 PM WEEKENDS ONLY Biweekly Hours: 32 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: PT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: If you are seeking an opportunity to help other's, This is it! Our Patient Representative is a generalist, a listener and a communicator who se...
Reference Code: 5778
- HRIS ANALYST HUMAN RESOURCES GMC - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 5718 Job Title: HRIS ANALYST HUMAN RESOURCES GMC Department: HUMAN RESOURCES Hourly Rate: Min: $22.22- Mid: $30.00 Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8a-5p Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100-MOB100 Job Description: Our associates are our most important asset and throughout the organization we have some of the finest, most talented and dedicated as...
Reference Code: 5718