About Non Clinical Professional Jobs At Gwinnett Medical Center, we take pride in providing the best medical care possible. But here, we also care for our employees as much as we do our patients, which is one of the reasons we’ve been awarded “Best of Gwinnett” year after year. We’re always looking to strengthen our team by bringing in the best and brightest professionals to join us in a successful career as a Non-Clinical Professional. In this fast-paced environment, the support of your team and our ongoing development programs give you the opportunity to learn and grow in your job - and to move forward in your career. Thanks to our dedicated staff, the latest in cutting-edge technology and the most advanced facilities, we’re transforming healthcare into an award-winning tradition. Join Gwinnett Medical Center with a Non-Clinical Professional job today.
Recent Job Openings
- COMPLIANCE PRIVACY COORDINATOR - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4873 Job Title: COMPLIANCE PRIVACY COORDINATOR Department: CORPORATE COMPLIANCE Hourly Rate: Min: $24.49- Mid: $33.06 Work Schedule: 8:00AM-5:00PM MONDAY-FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: MEDICAL OFFICE BLG 100-MOB100 Job Description: The office of Corporate Compliance and Privacy Administration is a system-wide program with direct reporting to the Chief Executive ...
Reference Code: 4873
- SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST OPERATING ROOM GDS - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4828 Job Title: SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST OPERATING ROOM GDS Department: OPERATION ROOM GDS Hourly Rate: Min: $16.39- Mid: $21.31 Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:45a-5:15p Biweekly Hours: 75.2 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT DAY SURGERY-GDS Job Description: How fascinating it is to be a part of the Operating Room! If you enjoy assisting surgeons with various procedures, then,...
Reference Code: 4828
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR INTERNAL MEDICINE - Lawrenceville, GA
- Description: Requisition #: 4795 Job Title: PROGRAM DIRECTOR, INTERNAL MEDICINE Department: INTERNAL MEDICINE GME CS Hourly Rate: Min: $24.00- Mid: $62.34 Work Schedule: MONDAY-FRIDAY Biweekly Hours: 80 City: Lawrenceville Shift Preference: FT Facility: GWINNETT MEDICAL CENTER-GMC Job Description: The Program Director (PD) will be responsible for working with the Graduate Medical Education Department and the DIO/IEO on building the In...
Reference Code: 4795